Sunday, June 16, 2013

Three months after surgery


Left you see me before surgery, on the right is me yesterday. So far I've lost a total of 25 kilos since surgery!

Yesterday it was exactly three months since my surgery, time has flown by. I'm feeling absolutely great: no more daily backpains or daily headaches, in fact I can wear heels again without getting backpains!! The migraines have gotten fewer too, so overall I've experienced a great improvement in my health.

There are a couple of things I can't eat: bread for example. But I don't really miss it anyways. I can eat boiled eggs, but not fried eggs or omelets. Also I can't eat the salads at work: not sure what they put in them, but they cause terrible stomach cramps... :S Other than that I can basically eat anything and everything. I do,however, seem to have lost my sweet tooth.... So now I mostly drink water, milk, buttermilk and herbal teas. Ow, and some freshly squeezed orange juice every now and then. Anything else is too sweet!



3 comments:

  1. Marthe, you look lovely, as always, and congrats on your progress. I had a friend who did this as well and what you are saying is some of the very same things she said as well. Bread was really hard for her at first. You are doing so well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, but I miss your smile on the right picture ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ulrike, we were sort of in a hurry when we were taking the picture. Next time I'll try to smile a bigger smile! ;-)

    Thank you Kayte, feeling great right now. Will write an update very soon!!

    ReplyDelete